Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. Any information we gather at this web site is strictly for our use and is not shared with any other company, entity, public or private, for any reason. We will not sell or give away any lists or other data that we may retain and we do not purchase such information from other sources.
Information Correction or Removal
If you are a member and wish to correct, update or remove any information about you that may be in our records, please send us e-mail at email@example.com with the details of your request.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How We Use Information
We may use your personal information for several purposes such as
- If you register for the service on this site, we will store the information that you provide, to avoid you having to re-enter all your personal details again.
- Subject to your consent, this information will be used to send you information about future products and promotions.
- We use the information you provide about yourself when requesting an online service.
- To make our web site easier for you to use by not requiring you to enter your personal information more than once.
- To contact you when you have received an error while using our web site so we can help you solve the problem.
How to Contact Us
If you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can find complete contact information on our contact page.